What To Expect At New Hope Alive?
1) How long is the service? At New Hope Alive we have an early service so the rest of your Sunday is free to enjoy a wonderful day of rest. Our service begins at 8:30 am and will conclude an hour later.
2) What about kids? Most of the time we offer Nursery and Kids Church in all our Services; however during the COVID 19 times it is recommended we suspend these services. Our Nursery is for ages 0-4 years old and Kids Church is for grades K-5th. The youth service consists of free food, games, worship and a message.
3) What’s the service like? Our Services are structured but this will not hinder the moving of the Holy Spirit. Our music is a blend of contemporary, older praise song or hymnal songs. Whatever the style or song we just want to worship King Jesus. We have open seating so please feel free to sit anywhere you would like.
4) How do people normally dress? In clothes. LOL!!! Seriously though, just dress modestly and be comfortable.
5) Will I Be Singled Out If We Are New? NO!!!! You can be as engaged or anonymous as you would like. You are our guest and our goal is for you and or your family to have the best worship experience possible.
All are welcome at the Lord's Church, so our hope is you will find New Hope Alive a welcoming church.