What To Expect At New Hope Alive?
1) How long is the service? At New Hope Alive we believe in letting the Holy Spirit have His way in our Services. With that being said, everyone who comes to New Hope Alive can come for a free donut and some coffee at 9:15 am and Worship Service begins at 10 am. Service is typically done no latter then 11:30 am.
2) What about kids? We offer Nursery and Kids Church in all our Services. Our Nursery is for ages 0-4 years old and Kids Church is for grades K-5th. Our 6th-12th graders will be meeting Sunday evenings from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The youth service consists of free food, games, worship and a message.
3) What’s the service like? Our Services are structured but we will not hinder the moving of the Holy Spirit. Our music is contemporary but occasionally we will sing an older praise song or hymnal. Whatever the style or song we just want to worship King Jesus. We do not have assigned seats so please feel free to sit anywhere you would like.
4) How do people normally dress? In clothes. LOL!!! Seriously though, our Pastor wears jeans and a nice shirt and sometimes a t-shirt. We just want you to come, dress modestly and be comfortable.
5) Will I Be Singled Out If We Are New? NO!!!! You can be as engaged or anonymous as you would like. We are just glad you are here and want you and or your family to have the best time possible.
Your whole family, no matter what culture or demographics, are invited. Moms, Dads, Children and people of all ages will find something they love about New Hope Alive.